Old 22-09-2005, 01:34 PM
dusty

I grow some of mine under fluorescents. 3 shelves under 8 tubes each. Due
to no more room in the greenhouse.
I thought about using metal halide lamps but they seem to produce a lot of
irradiated heat from the lamp and they seem to require a lot of overhead
space that I don't have.

50% relative humidity is all you need any higher you get mold growing
everywhere. I don't have a problem here as my house stays around 50% both
summer and winter.

The reservoir sounds okay as long as the plants don't sit in it. Maybe a
small pump on an 7 day timer could be used to automatically water the
plants. My first thought is a harbor freight mini pump # 41287 might work
and it's sometimes on sale for $9.95, reg. price is $17.95.
http://www.harborfreight.com/

by the way is the email address in the header yours or something you've
made up to keep spamers from harvesting.

Grow well and bloom magnificently
Dusty