Old 22-09-2005, 02:08 PM
Snooze

"~Roy" wrote in message
I would not hold my breath on Carol aka Reel NUTCASE Mckoi relaying
thata info to her so called friends........

When i saw this post, I also immediately suspected it was a red herring.
Highly suspect, her usual behavior is to appear to be an authority figure in
this newsgroup, almost 100% response rate to pond questions. Additionally
just yesterday she claimed that she would never trust people on the
internet, because anyone can be an expert.

The best part is that 30 seconds on google found the answer. Who would have
thought "blood streak fin koi" would find the answer?

-S