Old 22-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Sarah Dale

Robbie wrote:
As a novice to gardening, I suspect that my potted plants on the patio are
victims of poor drainage I.e. the leaves have gone yellow from the ground

snip
And is it worth saving the plants somehow (Russian Vine, Jasmine) or better
to start again? Oddly, the Ivy seems to be fine.

And your other problem might well be what you are growing and the size
of pot you are growing it in.

Russian vine is a huge fast growing plant - it will need a massive pot
and lots of food to look any good and plenty of water.

Jasmine - do you know which one you are growing? Some are frost tender.
Again it could be related to lack of food / pot size rtaher than poor
drainage.

HTH

Sarah