Old 23-09-2005, 01:31 AM
Snooze

"~ jan jjspondus" wrote in message
Some of you might recall, or have seen the Demon Pond on my website.

Got to watch out for that spell check The demon pond probably doesn't
have any fish i would want.

Jan I think you misunderstood my suggestion. You flooding the newsgroup in
an attempt to counteract the trolls doesn't really help. I was implying that
if someone were to grab legitimate rec.ponds posts from an archive, and
reinject them into usenet, so that they appear to have been posted by the
original poster it would be keep carol busy.

Over this weekend, I'll see if I can write a tool to grab old posts from
google and reinject them, that should keep carol busy for hours.Best part,
if it's automated i can let it run and forget about it.

-S