Old 23-09-2005, 02:09 AM
Galen Hekhuis

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 17:56:35 -0700, ~ jan jjspond
wrote:

Who IS still out there (lurking) hoping this trolling is going to go
away? ~ jan

I'm lurking mainly because I have so little to contribute. While I may
hope so, I have little expectation that any of this trolling is going to go
away. My experience has been that it happens from time to time in
virtually every group I've been in no matter what anyone does. I generally
use the filter in my head rather than try killfiles or something. I know I
miss some good stuff and wind up reading some crap, but most of the time I
do pretty well. As a matter of fact, it was some cross-posted troll post
that got me reading this group -- I was unaware of its existence before
then.

Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
Hell hath no fury like a bird in the hand.