Old 23-09-2005, 06:52 AM
Rodney Pont

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 17:56:35 -0700, ~ jan jjspond wrote:

Who IS still out there (lurking) hoping this trolling is going to go
away? ~ jan

I'm still here as well Jan and will respond to anything when I think I
can contribute something. I have to say that I don't like the idea of
flooding the group with anything, even old on topic posts. That's just
going to make it harder to decide if it's something that I should
respond to.

--
Regards - Rodney Pont