Old 23-09-2005, 08:14 PM
Lar

In article ,
says...
I finally gave up and changed strategies. I bought a gallon bottle of ant
poison with a plastic hand operated sprayer. I sprayed the entire perimeter
of the house. The ants were coming in from the roof, so I also clipped off
the branches of a tree that was touching the roof. Lastly, I sprayed the
edges of the roof all the way around. THE ANTS ARE GONE. They have been
completely stopped for over a week.

Chances are you have just deverted the ants out of your sight...if they
were eating the baits..no matter which one..the ants will be dying,
better yet, killing out the colony. Depending on the product you used
may determine how long it seems to work for you. Some give a few days
repellency, others may give a months worth.
--
Lar

to email....get rid of the BUGS