Old 23-09-2005, 03:09 PM
Gary Woods

~ jan jjspond wrote:

Who IS still out there (lurking)

I'm very much here; all the silliness doesn't affect me very much, though
I'm saddened that an otherwise rational member has chosen to descend to the
depths of kookdom. The signs are everywhere.
I _will_ write the promised rant about muskrats, lotus, and life in general
soon, perhaps later today. I suspect most ponders here don't have to worry
about 'rats, and consider a blue heron an UNwelcome guest. If you have an
excess of teenaged bass, the heron is a pretty sight...
Tomorrow is the Hudson Valley (NY) garlic festival; I'm planning on a
stinkin' good time!