Old 23-09-2005, 07:52 PM
Reel Mckoi

Derek Broughton wrote:
Gail Futoran wrote:

I just got an email saying I had been added to
Google Groups The_Pond. I've read about it
here, of course, but had *elected* not to join.
Maybe later, but not right now.

Someone, apparently , added me
to the list without asking my permission.

That's so Google. They never quite get it right when they try to do mail
lists & newsgroups. Any other list would send you a confirmation message
before actually signing you up - specifically because this sort of thing
happens.

I Say it Jabriol!!! You all been fooled!!!
No wait maybe it is Carol!! You all been fooled!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I shall subscribe.

McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page
http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b
Make sure of which Reel McKoi you're replying to - the TROLL from
alt.religion.jehovahs-witn is using other people's names to bypass
killfiles. There are now TWO Reel McKoi's posting here.