Old 23-09-2005, 08:49 PM
Snooze

"Reel Mckoi" wrote in message
Snooze wrote:
The accusations of child pornography, rape and whatever else is so
boring, it's like accusing someone of speeding, who cares if they sped?

Hey Snooze, Rumour has it you molested your Fish. Now If called you a
pedophile and put it all over usenet and the blogs, and the police comes
on knocking your door you are just gonna say No big Deal.

If the police have to come knocking because someone called me a pedophile on
the internet it must have been a really slow day at the office. I mean, that
would totally ignore the fact I've been smuggling in kilos of cocaine and
uranium for the past 10 years.

Opps! did I just confess? maybe now I've incriminated myself too! You'll
never take me alive coppers!

-S