Old 23-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Sylvan Butler

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 21:09:10 -0400, Galen Hekhuis wrote:
On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 17:56:35 -0700, ~ jan jjspond
wrote:

Who IS still out there (lurking) hoping this trolling is going to go
away? ~ jan

I'm lurking mainly because I have so little to contribute. While I may
hope so, I have little expectation that any of this trolling is going to go
away. My experience has been that it happens from time to time in
virtually every group I've been in no matter what anyone does. I generally

Ditto.

use the filter in my head rather than try killfiles or something. I know I

I create filter rules. Trying to wade thru 1000+ garbage messages is
too annoying.

miss some good stuff and wind up reading some crap, but most of the time I

My rules might kill something valid, but oh well.

sdb
sdbuse1 on mailhost bigfoot.com