Old 25-09-2005, 12:43 PM

~ jan jjspond wrote:

How about the rest of RP? Started any winterizing? ~ jan

Hi Jan! Our pond plants have exploded lately. Lizards tail and
parrots
feather and watercress really thrive now that the water has cooled a
tad...
Stream and waterfall appear choked and hidden under the green
vegetation.
I'll probably get out there today if it's not raining and cut/pull
about
half of them out.
Hurricane Rita's outer bands are sprinkling on us but they are only
predicting up to 1/2". I was hoping for a couple!
I bought some netting at a fabric store and will soon be covering the
pond to keep out leaves but most of our trees are still green for a few
more
weeks.
It was 89 yesterday and has been near 90 for ever! ;-(

I'm looking forward to some cooler weather and some nice fall hiking!

Oh yeah, all our fish are goldfish so they don't get to come in the
house!

Peace!
Dan D. Looeeville KY good ole USA
ky-dan.com