Old 25-09-2005, 06:06 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 9/25/05 11:52 AM, in article , "Doug
Kanter" wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Ok - the dog spooked a skunk last night and while the spray missed him, it
did hit the driveway and lawn

So, do I just have to wait it out or is there something I can do the get
the
oils out of the lawn and driveway. Silly dog likes to rub himself in the
musk. Yes, I know it is normal and he's had a little vinegar rub to take
most of the edge off the stench. I'm not bathing him until I can eliminate
some of the odor on the driveway.

Cheryl

Thinking of things that dissolve oil without hurting the lawn, car wash
stuff comes to find. Granted, it's usually diluted when it's rinsed off the
car, but still....might be worth a try. Or, a dish liquid like Dawn, diluted
and sprayed onto the area, allowed to sit for a little while, then rinsed.
Then, repeated 13,000 times.

We are supposed to get drenched shortly. We'll see what happens.

Cheryl