Old 25-09-2005, 08:32 PM
keith ;-\)

"Brian Day" wrote in message
Would like some help identifying plants in photos :=

http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...60YSBJQMIJWGZ9

Link will download a 1.2mb zip file contaning -

"bushberry" - a shrub of some sort - about 2 years old , appeared in a pot
out of nowhere. Either blew in or dropped by bird or squirrel. I want to
transplant it to a bed. Is it safe to move it this time of year ? It has
small orange berries appearing.

"Hanging" - this is a pot i have, it's the first one i have kept all
season - so i want to do the same again next year. Will these survive or

do
i bin them & start again ? Also no idea what they are.

"Yellow" - this is growing so well I want another - it's at least 3 years
old.

Many thanks,

Brian Day

I think you will get a better response if you link to a actual picture not

to a download file.People are very cautious opening files without knowing
the source.
Thanks Keith