Old 12-01-2003, 11:10 PM

Default How to annoy the pigeons?

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
: "Essjay001" wrote:
:
: Sorry but since when has a flying rat been protected?
:
: Did the infamous Tom Lehrer make it across the pond?

He most certainly did - great stuff! I have 2 LPs. Are they on CD do you
know?
:
: In which case, am I the only one humming "Poisoning Pigeons in the Park?"

No :O))
:
: Seriously, a friend of mine used to raid nests under bridges for squabs at
: the right stage, claimed they were tasty. The adults apparently are less
: so, but the reference to small but tasty breasts intrigues me.
:
:
: Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at www.albany.net/~gwoods
: Zone 5/6 in upstate New York, 1200' elevation. NY WO G