Old 25-09-2005, 11:35 PM
zxcvbob

BetsyB wrote:
I have cut them the tops off, strips and small cubes. Cleaned out the inners
and frozen them in bags with great sucess. The halves are perfect for
stuffed peppers. The rest goes for scrambled eggs and peppers or Italian
Sausage with pepper strips. Not so hot in stirfry if you like them crispy.

BetsyB

Last year, I diced, blanched, and dehydrated mine. (They took Reserve
Champion at the county fair this year) A couple of grocery bags full of
green peppers will make about a pint and a half of dehydrated peppers.

Best regards,
Bob