Old 26-09-2005, 12:13 AM
Cereus-validus.......

Actually, it does leave me with a warm fuzzy.

Be sure to wear protection next time you tailgate those young tattoo freaks.

If they had it done with a dirty needle you could get a serious infection or
worse.

Where in the San Francisco area are you anyway?

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
In line in front of me, behind me, leaving booths, working at the polls -
ages 18+. Tattooed, studded, pierced and the more "normal" looking alike.

Actually, it does leave me with a warm fuzzy.

Cheryl

On 9/25/05 5:08 PM, in article ,
"Cereus-validus......." wrote:

Consider yourself lucky.

It doesn't happen in most states.

You actually saw them go into the booths and vote or were they loitering
outside or playing in the gymnasium? We do have plenty of the latter who
can't be bothered to vote. They think its just another day off from
school.

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Interesting - I am not sure exactly where you are, but I see plenty of
"young" voters at my local polling place.
Cheryl

On 9/25/05 4:30 PM, in article
,
"Cereus-validus......." wrote:

Hey there Gomerella,

I not only vote, I'm an election judge too. I am speaking from first
hand
experience.

For many hours we often sit and wait with nothing to do because the
average
number of registered voters who actually vote is only around thirty
percent
on a good day, even less for the primaries and non-presidential
elections.
By far the majority who DO vote are senior citizens. Never seen
teenages
or
"young adults" (18-21) vote.

What the Japanese and Europeans say is absolutely true: "Americans ARE
lazy
and stoopid!!!"

Thats how we have gotten into this mess with having no competent
leadership.
It was a long time in coming.

"Belzon Bioya" wrote in message

"Cereus-validus......." wrote in message
Well, most Amerikanskys don't even vote at all.

So what, I did.

If you vote you have a right to and should criticize. If you don't
vote,
don't bitch.

Like it or not, we are all stuck with this doofus as president even
if
he
doesn't measure up as your personal savior.

I don't look to the president to be a personal savior. I think that's
the
problem with the person I responded to and many republicans. They
think
Bush is their personal savior and this thing is a game for them to
win.
It

"Belzon Bioya" wrote in message

"Ann" wrote in message
"Belzon Bioya" expounded:

Evidently we are still lacking in them because things aren't going
smoothly
in Texas. I guess you really aren't interested in anything that
makes
your
president or his party look incompetant, corrupt, or facile.

What makes him my president any more than yours?

You got upset when someone criticized him.

I didn't vote for him. He's an embarassment and I don't consider him
my
president.