Old 26-09-2005, 12:28 AM
Ann

"presley" expounded:

But THAT story doesn't support your theory, which is that the mayor, the
governor, and the people of Louisiana are total idiots and to blame for
everything bad that happened there. Maybe, just maybe, they are no better
and no worse than people elsewhere, including Texas. (And, incidentally,
there are no "secondary" roads out of New Orleans, so they had to make do
with essentially 4 or 5 evacuation routes).

Not once did I call them idiots. I said they were the front line in a
disaster, and they failed. And no, I didn't get my info from the
hysterical newscasters, the company I work for is based in Baton Rouge
- but do continue to misrepresent what I say, it's enjoyable to see
where you will twist.....
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts