Old 25-09-2005, 09:54 PM
Phil L

Brian Day wrote:
:: Would like some help identifying plants in photos :=
::
:: http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...60YSBJQMIJWGZ9
::
:: Link will download a 1.2mb zip file contaning -
::
:: "bushberry" - a shrub of some sort - about 2 years old , appeared in a
:: pot out of nowhere. Either blew in or dropped by bird or squirrel. I
:: want to transplant it to a bed. Is it safe to move it this time of year
:: ? It has small orange berries appearing.

We have one although I don't know what it is, blackbirds will eat the
berries in the coming weeks and months, I've found others growing in the
garden so the seeds may be spread this way, but the roots on it are huge, so
they could have been shoots (they were about ten feet away)

::
:: "Hanging" - this is a pot i have, it's the first one i have kept all
:: season - so i want to do the same again next year. Will these survive or
:: do i bin them & start again ? Also no idea what they are.
::
Petunias of some kind?...

http://snipurl.com/hxpu

:: "Yellow" - this is growing so well I want another - it's at least 3 years
:: old.
::
Red hot poker, the tops are usually red:

http://snipurl.com/hxpy

HTH
--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.