Old 25-09-2005, 09:59 PM
Phil L

Phil L wrote:
:: Brian Day wrote:
:::: Would like some help identifying plants in photos :=
::::
:::: http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...60YSBJQMIJWGZ9
::::
:::: Link will download a 1.2mb zip file contaning -
::::
:::: "bushberry" - a shrub of some sort - about 2 years old , appeared in a
:::: pot out of nowhere. Either blew in or dropped by bird or squirrel. I
:::: want to transplant it to a bed. Is it safe to move it this time of year
:::: ? It has small orange berries appearing.
::
:: We have one although I don't know what it is, blackbirds will eat the
:: berries in the coming weeks and months, I've found others growing in the
:: garden so the seeds may be spread this way, but the roots on it are
:: huge, so they could have been shoots (they were about ten feet away)
::

Cotoneaster integerrimus?

http://snipurl.com/hxq5