Old 26-09-2005, 03:47 AM
cat daddy

"Drew" wrote in message
oups.com...
What do you call what I am making and when can I put all of it (grass
and all) in to my garden ?
Drew

"Grass tea".......... Compost is what you would have if you poured what
you're making on some dried leaves and let it rot for a few months. I doubt
it's of much use otherwise. If you used alfalfa meal, you can get some
benefit as claimed he
http://www.nurserysite.com/clubs/peninsular/tea.html

Whether there's a benefit or not (and I respect paghat's opinion), it's
fun to make, although the aeration is inadequate from an aquarium bubbler,
in my experience. Use it after two or three days before it smells bad.