Old 25-09-2005, 03:19 PM
Charlie Pridham

"jayeff" wrote in message
oups.com...
It's been a while since I've posted here but I'm sure the expertise and
helpfulness levels have not gone down. In anticipation of being
allowed to build a new house next year Madame and I are gathering
together cuttings and stuff to move with us. We've had a Dierama in a
raised wooden box bed for quite a few years now and I wonder if any of
you out there have any experience of moving one. Any tips?

They are bulbous so shouldn't be too hard, but they are also evergreen and
would be best shifted in the spring but if you are going you have nothing to
lose, (take some seed now as well and hedge your bets)
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk