Old 26-09-2005, 01:01 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Rita and IBCers

Alan Walker (Lake Charles, LA) evacuated to relatives
somewhere in TX well out of the way of Rita. He says he
won't return until local officials give the OK, but he's
relatively certain that things will be OKish. His home is
in a high area, he says, so flooding (which caused the most
damage from Rita) is unlikely. The question is about wind
damage (and his trees, of course).

Reports from Lake Charles that _I_ have heard indicated it
was the low-lying areas, and low-income areas that received
the most damage. Alan indicates the same.

He is the only IBCer in the path of Rita that _I_ am aware of.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Who
will be happy when he finally is 200 (or more) miles inland.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Bob Pastorio++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++