Old 26-09-2005, 09:25 AM
Harold Walker

"Mike" wrote in message

"Pedro Popadopolous" wrote in
message
Price per acre?

.

When I was doing my business studies course, we had an exercise on
marketing
and sales which included pricing of goods. The article cost to
manufacture,
packaging, advertising etc etc, was, for example £1.00. "What will you
sell
it for?" That was the excercise given to the groups. The groups came back
with various at around £1.50. "This article is on the market and selling
well at £3.75" 'How do you get that price?' we asked. "It's what the
public
will pay for it"

How much is that bit of land worth "TO YOU"?

Mike

Suspect you also were told that there is no relationship between cost and
price except that the price must be greater than the cost......"What the
market will bare" being the operative words.....H