Old 26-09-2005, 09:02 PM
Cereus-validus.......

Why don't a thick headed dimwit like you just go back to outer Gooberstan if
you hate the USA so much?

Or is it that your sleeper cell is waiting for instructions from Osama
before you do anything?

"Belzon Bioya" wrote in message

"Cereus-validus......." wrote in message
Hey there Gomerella,

Hey there, Putz.

I not only vote, I'm an election judge too. I am speaking from first hand
experience.

For many hours we often sit and wait with nothing to do because the
average number of registered voters who actually vote is only around
thirty percent on a good day, even less for the primaries and
non-presidential elections. By far the majority who DO vote are senior
citizens. Never seen teenages or "young adults" (18-21) vote.

What the Japanese and Europeans say is absolutely true: "Americans ARE
lazy and stoopid!!!"

Thats how we have gotten into this mess with having no competent
leadership. It was a long time in coming.

Is there anything of relevance to my post you have to relate, or are you
just rambling on for comfort?

"Belzon Bioya" wrote in message

"Cereus-validus......." wrote in message
Well, most Amerikanskys don't even vote at all.

So what, I did.

If you vote you have a right to and should criticize. If you don't vote,
don't bitch.

Like it or not, we are all stuck with this doofus as president even if
he doesn't measure up as your personal savior.

I don't look to the president to be a personal savior. I think that's
the problem with the person I responded to and many republicans. They
think Bush is their personal savior and this thing is a game for them to
win. It

"Belzon Bioya" wrote in message

"Ann" wrote in message
"Belzon Bioya" expounded:

Evidently we are still lacking in them because things aren't going
smoothly
in Texas. I guess you really aren't interested in anything that makes
your
president or his party look incompetant, corrupt, or facile.

What makes him my president any more than yours?

You got upset when someone criticized him.

I didn't vote for him. He's an embarassment and I don't consider him
my president.