Old 12-02-2003, 01:25 AM
profpam

Default Looking for...

Hi,

Hunter's Point 'Sunset' is also a cymbidium that I do have and may be
ready for division.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

"Ray @ First Rays Orchids" wrote:

Hunter's Point 'Sunset' HCC/AOS Eva A Rigall, San Jose CA April 5, 1972
Dendrobium cuthbertsonii 'Pumpkin Pie' AM/AOS Pui Y Chinm San Francisco,
CA October 21, 1994
Phalaenopsis Little Kathleen 'Susan' HCC/AOS Cashen's Orchids, 701 SE
Cypress Park Ln, Jupiter FL March 21, 1991
Laeliocattleya Canhamiana 'Mauvine Gloaming' HCC/AOS Pat & Ginny
Worthington, Laguna Beach CA May 18, 1992 (They also got a CCM in 6/94)

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

"Reka" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me who got these awarded and/or where they can be found,
respectively? I can't find a cuthbertsonii 'Pumpkin Pie' on the net
anywhere.

Cymbidium Hunters Point 'sunset'
Den. cuthbertsonii 'pumpkin pie'
Phal. Little Kathleen 'susan" '
Laeliocattleya canhamiana 'mauving gloaming' (May be the wrong clone name)

Thanks evva so much!

--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html