Old 13-01-2003, 08:04 PM
Drakanthus

Default Which beer in the slugtrap ?

"Rufus" wrote in message
news
Better still, why not have a go at brewing your own? Buy a 5 gallon beer
kit
and if it turns out okay, bottle and drink it yourself. If not keep it for
the slugs and the snails. You'll have lots of fun brewing and they'll all
die happy if it all turns out unfit for human consumption.

Rufus

I used to use the dregs from the bottom of my 5 gallon homebrew for the
slugs. It did the job nicely. It got a bit tedious emptying the dish of
slugs and refilling with dregs. Since I don't brew my own anymore its back
to the blue pellets of death.
--
Drakanthus.

( Spam filter: Include the word VB anywhere in the
subject line or emails will never reach me.)