Old 27-09-2005, 02:29 PM
Tickettyboo

In ,
Mike whispered softly in my ear...:
. We got round the possibility
by means of a complicated ( but legally binding) agreement which our
neighbour was happy with.

Yes. The twenty eight people who lived around the large piece of land
I acquired with my house were quite happy that an agreement, 'a
covenant to prevent building', was sitting on the land.

My Solicitor had it removed and there are now two blocks of flats
sitting on it.

I didn't say it was a covenant, I said it was a legally binding
agreement. ( a contract) .
I am aware that it may be worth any fine for ignoring a convenant , or
paying for it to be removed if the land can be used for building .

--
Ticketty᧧