Old 27-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Jim Carlock

Default How Long Does Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis L) Last?

Does anyone know how long lemon balm lasts? If it ever
flowers? When does it seed?

I've had some for about a year. The summer months seem
to take a toll on it. It's planted outdoors. I planted it last
June or there abouts, give or take a month. It doesn't look
too well at the moment, and in fact there's very few leaves
left upon it. I know some plants seem to just disappear
and then re-emerge when the season is right. Is Lemon
Balm one of those plants?

I'm wondering if the cucumbers that were planted next to
it might be suffocating the roots. Does anyone know of a
way to revive Lemon Balm?

--
Jim Carlock
Post replies to the newsgroup, thanks.