Old 27-09-2005, 05:12 PM
Mike

Simplicity itself. 28 people get their organisation and some money
together before one profiteer acting on his own and with a head
start. A definition of "simplicity itself" with which I was
previously unfamiliar. Enjoy being proud of yourself.

:-)) ?????????????

Funny how they got themselves organised AFTER, please note AFTER I had
contacted the Estate Agent, talked to my Bank for a loan, contacted the
Estate Agent AGAIN, made an offer, (full asking price), instructed the
Solicitor, and the SOLD sign gone up. 5 minutes work on my side?

In the words of the King Net Nanny "I think not"

How long does it take to sell a house up to and including exchange of
contracts? I am selling property, again in Leicester, and it has taken from
mid August to now to get to finalisation stage and the completion date is
due to be October 15th. Don't tell me that something could not have been
done sooner in the case of the property deal to stop me.

No. The people sat back on a message that 'No building on this land' was in
force. WRONG :-))

'Enjoy being proud of yourself' sings out 'You lucky *******, I wish it was
me'

Mike