Old 27-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Phil L

ken69 wrote:
:: Just can't believe, Phil, they would get thru cwt without some mess
:: behind. Sounds human ,happened to me last year.Caught him on CCTV, not
:: actually a vicar, but close.

It's not human because the GH with a closing door hasn't been affected, also
we have a dog who goes berserk at nightime noises.
I have counted up to 6 squirrels at a time in my front garden and today
while scarifying the lawn I discovered about 50 - 60 acorns pushed deep into
the long grass, why do they do this?

Anyway I've put a bolt on the other GH door and I've noticed more red in
there this week than any other throughout the summer.

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.