Old 28-09-2005, 12:24 AM
Cereus-validus.......

What do you mean by "cactus cuttings"?

It all depents on what the plants actually are.

This is not the best time to be rooting cuttings anyway.

It tends to get cooler after the vernal equinox every year.

"zxcvbob" wrote in message
I bought some cactus cuttings on eBay, and while that was going on, the
weather turned cool.

Would the cuttings be better off outside where it is sunny but the ground
it cool and the air temperature gets cold at night, or in my basement
under lights where I can keep them warm but the light is not as good?

I had planned on rooting them outdoors and then bringing them in at the
first frost, but several days of cold rain kind of messed up my plans.

Thanks,
Bob