Old 12-02-2003, 01:25 AM
joe

Default Swamp Buttercups

Cynthia Donahey wrote:

I have this rather invasive buttercup in my garden. Very shiny bright
yellow flowers that blooms in both sun and shade for almost a month in the
spring. It takes a fair amount of work to control it. I always thought
it was an introduced species - I've seen English garden pictures where it
always seems to be paired with Herb Robert.

Do the leaves look like shamrocks? If so I have that crap everywhere in
spring. Seems almost impossible to eradicate too. It's called...hmmm let me
think. Never mind, I'll have to go look it up.

Joe "mind like a steel sieve"