Old 28-09-2005, 02:43 PM
Michel Bourgeois

Oups!

I have looked this morning in Bonsai Today no. 88 about river sans and I
understand than this is not river sand than I have but regular sand. So, it
is heavier. Is there a chance it will crush, because of the wait?

I hate being Canadian!!! I can't find any real river sand, pumice or haydite
in this big hole!!! (Sorry, I just took 2 coffees this morning... I think I
need 2 extras! Lol)

Example?: I will pay my cottonseed 18us$ and it will cost me 40us$
shipping!!!

Michel