Old 28-09-2005, 03:38 PM
Jim Lewis

Michel Bourgeois wrote:
Oups!

I have looked this morning in Bonsai Today no. 88 about river sans and I
understand than this is not river sand than I have but regular sand. So, it
is heavier. Is there a chance it will crush, because of the wait?

I hate being Canadian!!! I can't find any real river sand, pumice or haydite
in this big hole!!! (Sorry, I just took 2 coffees this morning... I think I
need 2 extras! Lol)

Example?: I will pay my cottonseed 18us$ and it will cost me 40us$
shipping!!!

Michel

It is not necessary to use cottonseed meal. Soy, corn, or
ANY other vegetable meal will work as well.

HOWEVER, I still fail to understand why you want to go to
all that trouble. If you want to do mostly organic, buy an
already made organic fertilizer. Supplement it occasionally
with a commercial houseplant fertilizer.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

++++Sponsored, in part, by Bob Pastorio++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++