Old 29-09-2005, 12:28 PM
Lil' Dave

Some of 'em moved south to TX and bred some more worst drivers.

"Elwood" wrote in message news
I dont think so..October is days away. We did our's a few days ago, on

Long
Isand, NY

Long Island, NY
Home of the US's worst drivers!

"The Other Mike" wrote in message
Live in NJ and want to overseed and do the winter fertilization. I
just aerated the lawn last weekend and want to know if it's too early
to do the seeding? I know it's "officially" fall but it's still
supposed to be near 80 this weekend (is that too hot?). Should I wait
a few more weeks or will that be too late?

Also...when I overseed (this is my first time), I know I have to water
more often to get the seed started but won't that hurt my other
existing grass since everything I've read says to only water once per
week?