Old 29-09-2005, 12:20 PM

I agree. I think that it should be pointed that direct measurements of
climate variables has only been taken since the last two centuries. The
rest are indirect calculations from fossil evidences and so. So could
we say that a few degrees increment in last decades is an aberration?
what are two centuries in geologic time?
I only pointed CO2 emissions because they are possibly the main factor
due to human activity but not because human activity is the main factor
in global warming.
I am sorry if I was too strict in my first assertion.
Anyway, it is all right to think that reducing CO2 emmisions we will
mend something about that. It should be done at any moment, why not now
and by that reason?