Old 14-01-2003, 07:53 PM
Kay Easton

Default ? Recommended flowers for cutting

In article , Derek Carver
writes

My problem is that although I have a reasonably good gardening experience I
have never grown flowers for cutting. My first thoughts are sweet peas,
chrysanthemums and dahlias (things I don't currently grow in the rest of the
garden) - even though I have no specific knowledge of the best varieties of
these.

But there must be other things that I haven't thought of, so any suggestions
you can make would be most welcome. Clearly they should be things that are not
an enormous amount of trouble otherwise I shall be back where I started.

Cosmos, cornflower and sweet williams.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: