Old 30-09-2005, 12:33 AM
Dave Sheehy

K Barrett ) wrote:
: Yeah, I have trouble with them too. (the Vascostylises) I'll try Kenni's
: air-layering tehnique and see if this works. I've been tempted to try it in
: the past, and just to chicken or lazy to proceed.

Thanks Kay. I'm thinking about hitting mine a little harder and longer with
the Superthrive. The poor thing has almost no roots and basically hasn't
grown any since I got it a couple of years ago.

I'm tempted to just pot the thing up in Aliflor since that seems to work so
well but I'm out of counter space. So if it comes down, something's gotta go
up (as in hanging in a basket or on a mount)!

: Fingers crossed

Yea verily.

Dave