Old 30-09-2005, 06:58 AM
Reka

In article ,
says...
some news servers drop posts with binary components that are posted to
nonbinary newsgroups. I am pretty sure giganews does this because I never
see any picture posted here. I do see the responses. So there are two very
good reason why a person would not post a picture here. Mick is one and the
fact that lots of people will not see it is another.

If you still wish to kill yourself, the correct newsgroup to post your
intention to do so would be alt.suicide, alt.suicide.notes or the very
active alt.somebody.stop.me.please. If you have pictures of the event the
only option open that will not make everybody cross with you is
alt.binaries.somebody.stop.me.please. But be mindful of other people's
sensibilities and keep them small. Some of us still use dial-up.

And be sure to post a warning in the subject line as to eventual blood
and gore...most of us are sensitive souls. Obviously.

Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html