Old 30-09-2005, 01:21 PM

In article ,
says...
I've had a craftsman rear-bagger push mower (not sure of the model) with
normal size rear wheels for 3 years now and it hasn't missed a beat. It
starts first pull every time. The only maintenance I do is to brush it off
after each use (mostly to keep rotting grass smell out of the garage) and I
sharpened the blade and replaced the oil at the start of it's third cutting
season. I'll drain the gas and wash it down at the end of each cutting
season.

Jon

Jon- How big is your property approximately? Also, do
you mulch as well, if yes, does it work well for you?