Old 30-09-2005, 02:37 PM
Stubby

Ralph Mowery wrote:
"G" wrote in message
k.net...

I have about .4 acres to mow. Originally I was looking
at self-propelled, but have been convinced by a long-
time mower friend (this is my 1st house and I've NEVER
mowed before), that a push-model is good enough. That

Push it if you want, but look at a rider and weedeater to get the job done
in a shorter period of time.

I used to have a self-propelled rotary mower and I liked it. Then I
bought the craftsman tractor and mowing deck. I've used it for 17
years but frankly, I believe a zero-radius ride-on mower would have been
better or maybe a fancy self-propelled. I have about 2/3 acre with
lots of gardens to go around. I have worked hard to make the gardens
mowable -- no inside corners, mowing strips next to stone walls, etc.