Old 30-09-2005, 11:21 AM
Tom Randy

On 2005-09-29 22:56:54 -0400, Johnny Johnson said:

Hi folks,

I'm located in zone 7a and just received a shipment of daffodil bulbs
from Park's. I seem to remember reading somewhere that it's important
to plant bulbs as soon as possible after receiving them but I'd really
like to hold off on planting these for a month or so. So, do you
think I'd be safe waiting until the first of November and, if so, how
should I store the bulbs until then. I was considering storing them
in our dry basement which stays relatively cool.

Thanks for your help,
Johnny
Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA

As long as you can still work the ground you can plant them. November
is fine if you can still dig the soil.

--
PCs, like air-conditioners, are useless when you open Windows.