Old 30-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Gary Huff

Default [IBC] Shoots Are A Coming

This is a newbie question that may help others too. I have a shohin California Cork Bark Oak bonsai
that keeps wanting to send shoots out about every month or so on one branch and I keep pruning it
back about 1/4 inch from a leaf, but the shoots keep coming. Now it is starting to look rather bad
with a bunch of cut off limbs on that branch. Any advice as to what to do in this situation? I've
enclosed a photo so you can tell better what's going on. Many thanks to a great group!

Gary R. Huff
bonsai student since 2004
Virginia
Zone 7a

++++Sponsored, in part, by Bob Pastorio++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++