Old 15-01-2003, 01:04 PM
Dwayne

Default digging dog

No it wont hurt anything, but I forgot to mention, wear gloves the whole
time you are using the stuff. Also, watch how close you cut her claws, if
you cut too close you could make her bleed and give her a chance for getting
an infection. It is also supposed to work for rabbits, dear, and racoons.
Dwayne

"paul olive" wrote in message
Thenks, will that stuff hurt the dog , and if so how much. We have been
meaning to cut her paws.

From: "Dwayne"
Newsgroups: uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 05:50:30 -0700
Subject: digging dog

Put a couple of garlic cloves, a very hot pepper, and some hot sauce in

your
blender. blend it all up, add a cup of water, and spray if around the

area
that the dog is digging around. That may keep it away from that area,

but
it will probably just find another. You might try cutting its claws off
every week or so and see if that downt work.

Good luck. Dwayne

"paul olive" wrote in message
plesae help, out little pup(4-5 months rescue so not sute exactly) id
digging up flower pots possitionened at roughly ground level in long

line,
there are 2 sets of boxes, one next to the house and 1at the end of

the
garden, she alwasys attcaks mthe sam epots in the lines, any one had

this
problem before.

plesae e-mail, plesae, my mum really loves the plants in the pots near

the
house, and the other line of pots is right next to a grave yard for our
families dead pets, so a dog bouncing about digging is very

distressing.