Old 01-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Harold Walker

"Juan Honglow" wrote in message

"Flower Bobdew" wrote in message

..

Just wondering... Many people in here successfully over winter their bay
trees simply leaving them outside - possibly moving the pot to a slightly
more sheltered spot and being vigilant, in terms of temperatures falling
below a certain temperature?

--

If planted inground they should survive down to minus 12C and especially so
if not wind blown......they survive here (USA) at those temps. without many,