Old 01-10-2005, 05:23 PM
passantv passantv is offline
Registered User

Location: Ottawa, Wisconsin, USA
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriS RING
I just bought a used troybuilt 8hp "super Tomahawk" chipper/shredder.
Has anyoone got this model chipper, with a manual?
Thanks in advance,
Chris in Austin
Let me know if you had any luck. I have a 10hp Troy Bilt and can't find my manual ANYWHERE. I, too, need to know the size of the belt. Have tried 37"--too small; tried a 39"--too big; just ordered a 38"--pretty sure this will work, but I don't want to go through this "hit and miss" for every repair. Where can I get a manual? Vic in Wisconsin