Old 01-10-2005, 04:02 PM
Warren

Airkings wrote:
I made a small patio area with stone pavers spaced about 4-5" apart. I'm
growing grass in between the pavers. In the meantime the dirt has settled a
bit and now the pavers are not flush with the dirt, which I would like.

My question is - how can I add another 1/4" to 1/2" dirt without killing
the grass that is already growing? Thanks!

Shovel it on, and use the backside of a rake it grade it. Fall is probably
the best time to do this, too.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Your guide to Network Television's Fall Premiers:
http://www.holzemville.com/television/fall2005.html