Old 01-10-2005, 06:13 PM
Cereus-validus.......

Which Ficus is that, Davypoo?

Its a very large genus.

Even Ficus elastica eventually sheds its outermost leaves in the autumn,
babe.

"David Ross" wrote in message
"Cereus-validus......." wrote:

Yes it is true, Virginia.

Leaves fall in the autumn as the days get shorter.

People make an annual pilgrimage to New England every autumn just to see
the
leaves change colors and fall off the trees. Check it out.

Blame it on the vernal equinox and the creator.

Wrong! Ficus is evergreen, not deciduous. In this case, the tree
is stressed.

"DemonSeedDiva" wrote in message
oups.com...
OK...

Had this ficus for a year. Have done great with it. Not a yellow leaf
so far. one day last week, I woke up and found a couple yellow leaves.
now, half the plant is yellow.

I called a local plant shop and they suggested it was because it was
fall.

Anyone know if this is true?

I've had it for a year and it's done great. I didn't change anything
in terms of care.

--

David E. Ross
URL:http://www.rossde.com/