Old 01-10-2005, 04:02 PM
Mike Lyle

Ceri Davies wrote:
On 2005-09-30, Peter Stockdale

wrote:

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
shazzbat wrote:
[...]

The fruits on the thornless are a much better shape and size,

and I
don't get sliced to ribbons picking them.

How are they for flavour? Do you know which variety?

But the poster asked "when", not various opinions on "which" !
Pete

True, but "which" is somewhat implicit in that; the concept of "too
much" doesn't exist when it comes to advice.

Quite so. But in any case I never said anything about what the OP
said! I asked a relevant question of my own, which was duly answered:
so far only Peter has suggested there was anything wrong with that.
It's not his normal behaviour, so I imagine the wrong side of the bed
was implicated -- happens to me so often I've given up even _looking_
for my slippers.

--
Mike.